Mar

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. I’ve learned that asking questions isn’t a sign of weakness; rather, it demonstrates curiosity, engagement and intelligence."

Menu




These 14 Friends With Benefits Situations Turned Into Relationships

My now boyfriend was my fwb who fell in love with me. And then I slowly fell in love with him. Now I'm making him wait so I know he's legit on being with me. It's not traditional, but it feels perfect
2
I fell in love with my friend with benefits. Last night, when I couldn't stop crying, He asked me to be his girlfriend.
3
My FWB turned into my husband. He's proof you can get out of the friend zone. I'm proof you can be more than a booty call. ✌🏼️
4
My friend with benefits is now my boyfriend. He might not know this but that was my intention all along.
5
My fwb and I started dating and a few days after we found out that I'm pregnant. We're both extremely happy and look forward to our life as a family .
6
My fwb and I fell in love with each other and I'm kind of disappointed. I had more fun when we felt no emotion.
7



My fwb of 3 months told me he had feelings for me yesterday. I still feel like it's a bit too soon for a relationship, but I'm going for it.
8
I'm now in a relationship with my "friend with benefits". I don't know if we're just lonely or actually have feelings for each other.
9
I'm now dating my FWB,
It's weird cause it's the first time I've been with somebody who's more attached to me than I am to them.
10
A stranger became my friend, who became my best friend, who became my friend with benefits, who became my boyfriend. Now all that I want is for him to become by husband.
11
Before my bf and I started dating, we were only fwb. Once, he told me I was a one night stand that lasted too long. I still think about it
12
I was planning to ditch my fwb but my plan backfired and I fell in love with him. We'll be celebrating our eighth wedding anniversary soon.

13
My fwb turned into my boyfriend. It's been so long since I had one that I don't know what to do or how to act
14
Being friends with benefits isn't a bad thing. I started dating my fwb 6 months ago and I'm going to marry her one day

No comments:

Post a Comment