Mar

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. I’ve learned that asking questions isn’t a sign of weakness; rather, it demonstrates curiosity, engagement and intelligence."

Menu




THESE KINKY TRICKS IN THE BEDROOM ARE BASED ON YOUR ZODIAC SIGN

You're in for a kinky treat.

If someone told you that the way you move in the bedroom is caused by your zodiac sign, would you believe them? Do you believe in zodiac signs? I was never really into astrology until I got older. I’m a Scorpio and when I read what my sign means, it describes me almost to a t. So, I tend to believe a thing or two when it comes to describing zodiacs.
When people hear “kinky sex” their minds go straight to thinking leather, chains and whips. While that’s fun, kinky sex goes way beyond a little BDSM. Our zodiac signs say so much about us, like our characteristics and our love compatibility with other signs. So I was very excited when Your Tango broke down the types of tricks that go down in the bedroom based on my birthday. Let me just say that I wasn’t disappointed.
kinky sex toys boat

Here are the types of kinky sex you like based on your zodiac sign

You're in for a kinky treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment